Carpenter Bee Kit- Pro
The Carpenter Bee Kit Pro has Cyzmic CS Insecticide, Tempo Dust 1%, and the JT Eaton Hand Bellow Duster.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
During the brief period of activity ( 4 to 8 weeks) you might have to treat with the concentrate multiple times. If you click on the area where it says more carpenter bee info you will understand the process more. Or feel free to call us. Also bear in mind that with this kit you will have enough product for several years. You will also be able to use the products in this kit for other insect control as well.
Carpenter Bee Kit Pro
The Carpenter Bee Kit Pro has Cyzmic CS Insecticide, Tempo Dust 1%, and the JT Eaton Duster
- Cyzmic CS is an encapsulated broad-spectrum insecticide concentrate. Avesta CS (8 oz) will yield 10-40 gallons of finished solution. The dilution rate is dependent on the target insect. For carpenter bees, mix 0.4 oz per gallon (12 ml). It remains in place for 2-3 months. You can use Avesta CS to control a variety of pests.
- Tempo Dust 1% is an all-around pesticide in a dust form. Tempo Dust will last six months and is the best dust for flying insects. This dust is very effective on stinging insects such as hornets, wasps, and bees, due to its particle size.
- JT Eaton Hand Duster- holds 8 oz of dust.
Carpenter Bee Kit - Pro contains:
- 1-8 oz bottle of Cyzmic CS (makes 20-40 gallons)
- 1 - JT Eaton Duster JT Eaton Hand Duster
- 1-1.25 lb. of Tempo Dust 1% (Cyfluthrin Dust)
- Click here Carpenter Bee Information
How To Kill Carpenter Bees
If you have an active carpenter bee & infestation, following these steps would ensure success.
- Mix the Cyzmic CS at 0.4-0.5 ounces per gallon of water and spray the areas where carpenter bees are boring or have previously bored. The goal here is to use a spray pattern that clings to the surface. This will leave a repellent residue on the surface which will discourage the bees from drilling additional holes. Their holes are usually located on the underside of any wood surface including siding, soffits, overhangs, decks, fence posts, fascia boards, and window frames. We recommend spraying twice during the spring at intervals of 3-4 weeks. For severe infestations of carpenter bees on cedar and log structures, you may need to treat them more frequently.
- Next, fill the duster halfway with Tempo 1% Dust and puff it into all accessible carpenter bee holes. Shake the duster vigorously and puff it 2 or 3 times into each hole. Holes that are too high to reach with the duster may have to be sprayed using the sprayer and the Avesta CS. Setting the sprayer nozzle to a stream will allow it to shoot much farther. Sometimes carpenter bee holes will be behind shutters, trim boards, gutters, etc. Dust or spray the area around their access point so that they have to crawl through some insecticide to get in or out.
- I know it’s tempting to seal the holes now, but we recommend waiting until the fall. This gives any surviving eggs or adults time to hatch and leave. When sealing the holes, be sure to use a sealant that can be painted over. Always read and follow the label instructions. Should you have any questions feel free to call us at 800-476-3368 or email us at Email - Here
Add On Options at Reduced Rates
|Packaging||see ingredients to the left|
|Product Label||Cyzmic CS, Tempo Dust|
|Target Pest||Carpenter Bees|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Lambda-cyhalothrin - 9.7% and Cyfluthrin 1%|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Yield||Cyzmic CS ( 8 oz) yields 10-40 gallons ( 10 gallon yield for carpenter bee control); 1 lb of Tempo Dust will cover about 1,000 sq feet|
|Mixture|Application||Spray and dust|