CrossFire Bed Bug Insecticide Concentrate
Starting at $48.50
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
This is the top liquid insecticide for bed bugs. That being said,it is the most expensive product to use.
I would suggest you can make it go a long way if you don't over spray and to pay attention to the type
of applicator you are using. Maybe a qt sprayer is the way to go. Mix up a qt and use it only in the right places.
That way you should get multiple applications out of that 13oz bottle.
CrossFire Bed Bug Concentrate
CrossFire Bed Bug Insecticide combines two active ingredients with two different modes of action that kill bed bugs. Both active ingredients attack their nervous systems. This new combination of active ingredients combat pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. It not only gives you a quick kill (within 5 minutes) but keeps killing bed bugs with its residual ingredients (30 days). It will effect all the stages of the bed bugs (adult, nymphs, and eggs).
Safe: Even though Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is powerful, it has no signal word on its label. Signal words identify the toxicity and potential hazards to humans, non-targeted animals, and the environment. and is labeled for use on mattresses.
Yield and Packaging:
- 13 oz (yields 1 gallon)
- 130 oz (yields 10 gallons)
- 13 oz of Crossfire + Hudson 1 Gallon Sprayer
- Inspect for Bed Bugs-Most bed bug problems will occur near sleeping areas. Inspect their hiding places near beds or couches (if you sleep on them).
- mattresses, box springs
- headboards, foot boards, frames
- behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
- Behind electrical switch plates (Do not use Crossfire liquid in electrical switch plates; use a dust such as Cimexa dust in switch plates)
- In electronics-radios and alarm clocks (Do not use liquids or dusts in electronic. Use Nuvan Strips (place electronics in a garbage bag with a Nuvan Strip and close the bad securely for 3-4 days. The vapors will kill any bed bugs.
- All nooks and crannies of nightstands and dressers
- Patented technology
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills all bed bug life stages by contact and prevents bed bug egg hatch
- For use in residential, institutional and commercial facilities
|Target Pest||Bed Bugs|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Clothianidin - 4%
Metofluthrin - 0.1%
Piperonyl Butoxide - 10%
|For Use :||
Indoors in non food areas:
In Pet Areas
Where Bed Bugs Hide