FUSE Foam is a ready to use foam that combines two active non-repellent active ingredients,(Fipronil 0.005% and Imidacloprid 0.025%) for direct injection in listed areas where termites, ants, and listed pests have infested.
FUSE Foam-Ready To Use Termiticide/Insecticide
FUSE Foam is an expanding foam with a 30:1 expansion ratio to foam into ant and termite nests and galleries and structural voids. When sprayed, FUSE Foam expands with an expansion ratio of 30:1, uses one oz of product in approximately 5 seconds producing about 1 quart of foam.
- It may be used as an indoor and outdoor spot and crack and crevice treatments.
- Comes tube applicator and two tips
- Kills termites, wood-boring beetles, ants and other listed pests
- Sales Brochure
- Ready -to-use foam
- Kills insects by interrupting the insects' nervous system
- Cannot be expedited by express shipments
Indoors -Wood Destroying Pests
Termites: Apply FUSE Foam in areas of suspected termite activity. This area includes damaged wood, harborages between structural elements, within construction voids, termite galleries., wood inside wall voids, around bath traps, pipe chases, shower voids, utility penetrations and other possible termite entry points.
Other Wood Destroying Insects: ( Old House Borers, Powderpost Beetles, Wharf Borers) are treated in non-sealed wooden elements such areas as wall voids, galleries, crawl spaces, attics, and other harborages. Apply enough quantity of FUSE Foam in the damaged wood of a structure, spaces in and between wooden portions of a structure, between wood and the foundation and other vulnerable locations for attack.
Outdoor Treatments-Wood Destroying Pests
- Treatment areas for wood destroying pests such as termites and carpenter ants include landscape timbers, tree stumps, infested trees, wooden parts of decks, fencing, decks, wood retaining walls, siding, spaces between wood in structures, junctions, and voids.
- Shelter tubes (exposed termite tunnels) may be treated by cracking open a section and applying it over the exposed area. Drilling holes in suspected termite locations may be necessary. It may be necessary to drill holes in suspected termite locations to apply FUSE Foam.
- For carpenter ants, inject foam in ant harborages, galleries, or structural voids. One or more holes may be needed to be drilled to reach carpenter ant galleries. You may treat up to 6 inches length of a carpenter ant tail, but it needs to have evaporated or excess wiped up before you leave the area.
- To treat Carpenter Bees, inject foam into the gallery entrance holes. All excess foam must be removed.
- See label for complete instructions.
|Active Ingredient (s)
|Fipronil 0.005%, Imidacloprid 0.025%
|For Use :
Where To Use
FUSE Foam Application Sites
In and Around Structures and Outdoor Spot Treatments (limited).
|AK, CT, HI, NY
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.