Gentrol Complete EC3
Gentrol Complete EC3 combines two types of active ingredients (a broad spectrum insecticide and an insect growth regulator ) that lives up to its name, "complete." This long-term residual insecticide kills the listed insect pests, and the insect growth regulator stops the life cycle. The Gentrol Complete EC3 is a long-lasting, complete insecticide has a design focus of kitchen area use.
Zoecon's Gentrol Complete EC3 is a powerful broad-spectrum insecticide with the added benefit of functioning as an effective growth regulator against pests in food or nonfood establishments. The Gentrol Complete EC3 will provide relief from kitchen insects and break the life cycles of cockroaches and stored product pests like fruit or drain flies.
The Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in Gentrol Complete EC 3 tackles all levels of a kitchen infestation and goes deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices to kill insects hiding there.
Complete EC3 features a multi-rate formulation to tackle all infestation levels.
- Emulsified concentrate formulation that kills adult insects on contact
- Combination formula: insecticide plus IGR
- Insect growth regulator (IGR) translocates deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices
- Multi-rate formulation/ 3 use rates
- Multi-Rate formulation to tackle all levels of a kitchen infestation
- Monthly application
- Approved for food handling establishments
How To Apply Gentrol Complete EC3
Using a one-gallon hand pump sprayer, mix the desired mixture rate with one gallon of water. Remember to use what you mix-within a couple of days.
- Maintenance 1.3 fluid ounce 1 gallon of water 800-1600 square feet
- Clean-Out 2.6 fluid ounce 1 gallon of water 800-1600 square feet
- Severe 5.2 fluid ounce 1 gallon of water 800-1600 square feet
|More PDF's||Product Brochure|
Ants (excluding Fire ants, Pharoah ants, and Harvester ants), Carpenter ants, German cockroaches, Bed bugs, Pantry pests (Indian meal moths, Rice moths, Tobacco moths, Red flour beetles, Confused flour beetles, Lesser grain borers, Merchant grain beetles, Sawtoothed grain beetles, Warehouse beetles, Cigarette beetles, and Dermestid beetles), Carpet beetles, Crickets, Flies (excluding Biting flies, House flies, and lesser house flies), Drain flies, Fruit flies, Earwigs, Firebrats, Flour beetles, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, and Spiders (excluding Black widow and Brown recluse spiders).
|Active Ingredient (s)||Lambda-cyhalothrin - 1.5%, Hydroprene - 1.5%|
|For Use :||
Schools, Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Buildings, and Residential Areas.
|Mixture|Application||General surface, Spot, or Crack and Crevice|