Gladiator All Weather Bait Blox
This Blox form in Gladiator All Weather Bait has a center hole that may be used on secured rods in resistant proof bait stations. They are small blocks ( 0.5 oz ) with gnawing edges that are attractive to rodents. Gladiator may be used in all weather conditions and is labeled to be placed inside or outside within 50 feet of buildings.
It is mandatory per label instructions to use tamper-resistant bait stations for outdoor above ground use. Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations such as Protecta Ambush Rat Bait Stations or Protecta Evo Mouse Bait Stations must be used if children, pets, non-target animals, or birds may access this bait.
Gladiator Kit Packages
- Gladiator Blox + (12) Protecta Evo Mouse Bait Stations + 1 Evo Key to open stations
- Gladiator Blox + (6) Protecta Ambush Bait Stations + 1 Evo Key to open stations
Gladiator's Mode Of Action - Pros and Cons
The mode of action in different than the common anticoagulant, so there is less of a chance of secondary poisoning (a pet eating a dead mice or rat poisoned by Gladiator).
One word of caution, however, there is no antidote with bromethalin. The mode of death is a neurotoxin. Keep all children, pets and non-targeted animals away from Gladiator. The use of tamper-resistant bait stations is mandatory.
If this mode of action as a neurotoxin is a concern, choose Contrac Blox or Final Blox Baits, which are anticoagulants. The antidote for an anticoagulant is Vitamin K1 which is readily available by your local vet.
Gladiator's Selection of Treatment Area
Determine the rodent activity first by rodent inspection. Look for rodent signs, such as gnaw marks, fecal material, urine stains, grease marks, and tracks. Use a flashlight to inspect dark areas where you may hear them. Place bait along burrows, along foundations, along walls, and along runways. As you inspect, remove as much alternative food sources accessible to the rodents as possible.
Gladiator's Application: Wear Gloves
- Rats: Apply 2 to 12 baits per placement in infested areas. Space placements at intervals of 20 to 30 feet.
- House Mice: Apply 1 or 2 baits per placement in infested areas. Space placements at intervals of 8 to 12 feet
- Follow-Up: Adjust the amount of bait applied to the level of rat and mouse feeding expected at each bait placement location. Highest bait consumption is expected to occur on the first day or two after treatment.
|Target Pest||Effective Indoor and Outdoor Rodent Control Kills Norway Rats, Roof Rats, and House Mice|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromethalin .01%|
|For Use :||Agricultural and animal production facilities, warehousing and food processing plants, as well as for commercial, industrial, and residential accounts|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV|