Invade Hot Spot-19 oz
InVade Hot Spot is a powerful, 4-way action foam. This natural citrus oil provides extra cleaning power, giving your drains a refreshing scent of freshness for every use, which will keep you coming back again because not only does Naturally based odor trapping technology begins neutralizing odors immediately with fast-acting enzymes and premium microbes that digest organic buildup to eliminate them at the source.
- Fast-Acting Enzymes
- Premium Microbes
- Powerful Citrus Oil
- Odor Neutralization
Invade Hot Spot-Probiotic Foaming Cleaner
Invade Hot Spot contains the same premium microbes and ingredients as InVade Bio Foam. Apply Invade Hot Spot to cracks, crevices, or anywhere scum and organic debris accumulates. This convenient ready-to-use probiotic in a can will cling and stay on surfaced areas. As a probiotic, it eats into the scum to improve sanitation. The premium blend of microbes will digest the organic build-up and leave a citrus odor.
Hot Spot Features
- Invade Hot Spot-microbial-citrus foam in an easy-to-use 16 oz can
- The 360-degree valve in Invade Hot Spot allows for dispensing in hard-to-reach areas.
- InVade Hot Spot contains premium, organic matter-eating, odor eliminating microbes, citrus oil, and a foaming agent that works to eliminate the organic matter. The foam provides a longer contact time, coating scummy areas such as drain covers. Regular use of Hot Spot will address sanitation issues.
- The foam will take a few hours to dissipate and should be left and not washed up. The foam will need to be in contact with the scum for at least one hour to be most effective. Do not apply directly to a food contact surface unless the surface is disinfected with a quaternary ammonia-type disinfectant after treatment.
How do I apply InVade Hot Spot ?
- Select any crack, crevice, drain, or other scummy areas that present sanitation issues.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can with the nozzle pointing away from yourself and others.
- Press down on the nozzle to dispense foam
- InVade Bio Foam Hot Spot should not be applied on top of bait placements.
|Packaging||19 oz can|
|Target Pest||Organic build up, scum and organic debris|
|Active Ingredient (s)||probiotic foaming cleaner|
|For Use :||
Decaying organic matter in sink drains, garbage bins, and other places contaminated with soil, decaying vegetable, and fruit matter.
Besides sanitation areas in drains, it also includes many household cleaning uses such as carpet stains,spills, garbage cans and cat boxes.
Prime treatment areas include peeling-away baseboards, machinery cracks, beverage-line bundles, beverage fountain drip trays, under ice machines, and voids around dishwashers, walk-in coolers, and tray conveyors.
|Mixture|Application||Shoot foam in areas where organic build up occurs|
Specifications Microbial Blend:
The microbes used in InVade Bio products are a multiple-spore blend designed to provide exceptional performance over a wide range of organic waste-related applications. The strains were selected for their superior enzymatic activity over a wide range of organic substrates including proteins, carbohydrates, fats (grease), and cellulose. Their combined synergistic value is demonstrated in enhanced cell growth, germination rate and effectiveness. Spore-forming microbes are superior in that they are more resistant to chemical cleaning agents. While the bacteria can be killed by chemicals, the spores survive and can again produce bacterial colonies when conditions become favorable (e.g. the chemical is rinsed away). Spore-forming microbes will perform in both aerobic and anaerobic environments. When the spores come in contact with their food source (target organic matter), they generate bacterial colonies which digest the organic matter.
The spores consist of Bacillus strains (multiple) with no detectable Salmonella or Shigella. Strains are included which produce Lipase, Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, and Urease enzymes with aerobic and facultative anaerobic pathways. They are effective at a temperature range of 38-145°F. In laboratory tests, the microbe counts double in 20 minutes when in contact with their food sources. They will perform in a pH range of 4.5 to 8.5. They are stable for two years if stored in the range 35-95°F. In laboratory tests, the spores have been found to have 98% activity after freezing and rethawing.