Active Guard Mattress Liners
Starting at $71.05
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Active Guard IS NOT A STAND-ALONE SOLUTION. Although it is a big help in killing and preventing infestations. I would consider this product as an accessory. If you need multiple sheets please call because we are not permitted to post discounted prices on this product.
ActiveGuard Mattress Liners
Please call 1-800-476-3368 for multiple liner pricing. We offer multiple pricing not posted online.
ActiveGuard Mattress Liners are treated with Permethrin and will continue to kill bed bugs and dust mites for two years. ActiveGuard Mattress Liners are the only mattress liners that actively kills bed bugs within 72 hours. These liners not only kill the current bug infestations but will protect against new infestations. ActiveGuard Mattress Liners have been implemented in major hotel chains internationally and nationally. ActiveGuard Liners were initially developed as a tool against dust mites that produce asthma-associated allergens by a team of medical entomologists in London. These durable mattress liners were developed as a natural extension of the globally accepted use of malaria nets. Permethrin-impregnated bed nets have been used for decades to provide mosquito protection because of the repellent nature of permethrin against mosquitoes. EPA issued a new label for ActiveGuard Liners in 2012, removing use restrictions; it is available for people of all ages, even small children.
Make sure to measure accurately your box spring and mattress, there are no returns on Active Guard Liners, due to the possibility of spreading of bed bugs.
- Effective in both active and preventative bed bug treatment strategies
- Kills bed bugs in or on mattresses and box springs
- Soft, thin, odorless and durable construction
- Comfortable, no sweating
- Easy sizing - four sizes fit all beds
- One person installation-easy to install
- Even distribution of active ingredient
- Lasts for up to 2 years
- Lab and field tested on a variety of bed bug strains by entomologist
- Saves from costly box spring or mattress replacements
- Never needs washing, and continues to work even if torn or ripped
- Has no signal warning on the label nor hazards to humans and domestic animal statements are required on the product label
- List of Published Studies of Active Guard Liners
- Effects of Active Guard on Feeding Behavior of Bed Bugs-Journal of Medical Entomology
Difference Between Active Guard Liners and Bed Bug Encasements
- The material in Active Guard Mattress Liners is soft but very durable; does not rip when installing like many other bed bug mattress encasements. These liners are flexible, odorless and comfortable. Encasements encase the bed bugs only while the Active Guard Liners kill bed bugs and dust mites. Bed bugs can live up to 15 months inside a typical bed bug encasement, so it is necessary to keep bed bug encasements in place. The ActiveGuard Liners start working immediately, killing both bed bugs and dust mites.
Bed Bug mattress encasements need an exact measurement for a correct fit in order to fit tightly. The Active Guard Mattress Liner uses elastic as a fitted sheet that can fit up to 17" deep or longer mattresses.
|Single/Twin||75 x 38 inches - Fits up to 17" in depth and XL lengths|
|Double/Full||75 x 54 inches- Fits up to 17" in depth and XL lengths|
|Queen||80 x 60 inches - Fits up to 17" in depth and XL lengths|
|King/ Cal King||80 x 76 inches - Fits up to 17" in depth and XL lengths|
Bed Bug Treatments
Active Guard Mattress Liners are designed to be incorporated into a bed bug treatment program, using insecticides and monitors. This integrated pest management tool is not a stand alone product for bed bug control. Bed Bug treatments begin with a complete inspection, then preparation of the rooms that are to be treated, then professional bed bug control products.
The Active Guard Mattress Liners kill bed bugs in the mattresses and box springs, where bed bugs prefer to hide. They can be fitted on a mattress or box springs.
- Behavioral Responses of Bed Bugs to Permethrin-Impregnated Active Guard Fabric
- Professional Pest Control Uses
- Uses in Hotel Rooms
- Use in Bed Bug Control in Large Metro Hotel
- More videos from ActiveGuard Technologies
Dust Mite Control
Instead of using insecticide sprays and dusts, use Active Guard Mattress Liners for dust mite control. There is no need to have to wash and reinstall your mattress encasings every couple weeks. These mattress liners do not just trap the dust mites, they kill them with a controlled-release formulation, for up to two years. Place Active Guard mattress liner on top of the mattress, beneath the bottom sheet or other current mattress liner.
|Packaging||(Single / Twin) , (Full) , Liner (Queen) , (King)|
|Target Pest||Bed bugs and Dust mites Bed Bug Treatment Protocol|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Permethrin 1.64%, impregnated on special polyester netting; the permethrin is released over time. The permethrin is a low vapor insecticide that stays in the liner.|
|For Use :||
The liner is made of finely woven polyester fabric that is impregnated with 1.64% Permethrin through a bonding process. They are fitted onto the mattress and box springs similar to a fitted sheet, then kept in place beneath mattress pads, sheets, or similar bedding.
ActiveGuard is consistent with a Category IV product by all routes of exposure and therefore no signal words or cautionary statements are required. The ActiveGuard Mattress Liner is manufactured from a special polyester fabric and offers sustained availability of permethrin uniformly for two years while killing bed bugs through contact.