Today there are several good traps on the market. Rat Snap traps, Rat Live traps, Rat T Rex Traps, Rat Glue Traps are found on these pages.
- Snap Traps: An all time favorite is the T Rex. It not only works well, but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone, the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue boards: Glue boards work well for Roof Rats, Flying Squirrels and Mice but not very well for Norway rats. If glue boards are used for Norway rats they should be used inside protective bait stations or secured onto something else.
- Live traps: Live traps work well for all species of rats, but work especially well for the capture of roof rats and flying squirrels. Roof rats and flying squirrels will often not take a commercial poison bait but will take an offering of sunflower seeds placed inside a live trap.
View as Grid List
Items 1-15 of 31
- Trapper T Rex Rat Traps
Starting at $9.95
- Trapper Rat Glue Traps
Starting at $7.50
- Trapper Jacks Lure
Starting at $12.99
- NB Squirrel & Rodent Paste Bait
Starting at $12.50
- Pro-Pest Professional Lures for Rats & Mice (4 oz & 8 oz jars)
Starting at $12.95
- Protecta Evo Tunnel
Starting at $19.50
- Catchmaster Cold Temperature Rodent Trap -1 Set (2 traps)Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $13.50
- Trapper T Rex IQ (Box of 6)$125.00 As low as $120.00Out of stock