Small Roaches (German, Brown Banded)
Exterminator Recommendations for Killing Small Cockroaches
These roaches are brought in from an outside source and inhabit places like cracks and crevices, behind appliances, behind cabinets, under tables, in hollow furniture legs, and more places. They like dark and warm areas. They are often discovered when you turn on the light in the kitchen and see them scampering along with the kitchen counters. They may also be found in bathrooms.
Items 1-15 of 32
- Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait
Starting at $18.50
- Pro-Pest RTU Roach and Crawling Insect Trap
Starting at $16.90
- Orthene PCO Pellets
Starting at $12.65
- Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Insecticide
Starting at $12.85
- Gentrol Point Source
Starting at $3.15
- InVict Gold Cockroach Gel
Starting at $14.50
- Sanitation: Keep trash removed and dishes kept clean. Remove any grease or food from counters and appliances.
- Product Choices: We recommend roach bait and insect growth regulators. Because German roaches are very resistant to insecticide sprays, we recommend high-quality roach baits and insect growth regulators (IGRs). An effective roach bait contains a mix of food attractants that attract cockroaches with an insecticide to kill them when they eat it. Not only do these high-quality baits kill the cockroaches as they consume them, but they are spread throughout the population. An insect growth regulator slows the breeding, in effect a birth control for roaches.
- German Roach Kits- We highly recommend using our German Roach kits. These kits include everything you need to help eliminate your cockroach population. Each kit comes with detailed instructions on how to properly use them.
- Insect Growth Regulators- We recommend IGRs (Insect Growth Regulators) as a very important element in German roach control treatments. IGRs stop the life cycle of the roach.